Odin Works Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block, Fits .936" Diameter Barrels, Nitride Finish, Black GB-ADJ-.936
Manufacturer part number: GB-ADJ-.936
Due to the manufacturer's pricing policy you must request a quote to see our price.
A tunable gas block is great" but the Adjustable Gas Block from ODIN Works has pin point adjustability and is packed with features. Machined from steel and black nitrided for durability" our adjustable gas block is equipped with a front facing stainless steel adjustment screw and spring to handle high temperatures. 20 clicks of ball detent adjustment" no set screws needed" simply adjust the stainless screw where you want it and you're done. An adjustable gas block can reduce your recoil" reduce wear" and allow for a variety of different custom options on your rifle.
- Not for use with pistol length gas systems and high pressure rounds
- Fits .936" diameter barrels
- Weight: 2.45 oz (includes detent ball, screws and pin)
- Made from Carbon Steel
- Nitride finish
- Stainless steel adjustment screw and spring
- 20 adjustments
- Includes detent ball, cross pin, set screws, and hex wrenches