High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System, Compatible with MOLLE and Belts 1.5"-2.5", Nylon Construction, Olive Drab Green 12RX00OD
Manufacturer part number: 12RX00OD
Due to the manufacturer's pricing policy you must request a quote to see our price.
The ReFlex IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system" med roll and carrier" that is designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system" constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate" allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex Carrier and ReFlex Med Roll can be purchased together or separately.
- Features HANK (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 "-2.25", and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
- "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels