CMC Triggers Drop-In Trigger Kit, Curved Trigger, Black, 5.5lbs 93501
Manufacturer part number: 93501
Due to the manufacturer's pricing policy you must request a quote to see our price.
CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC's critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition" the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS" compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS. CMC Triggers Single Stage AR15/10 are available in configurations for Small Pin" Large Pin and M&P 15/22 Trigger in multiple pull weights and Signature Flat" Curved or Combat Curved Bow. Manufactured in the Great State of Texas. CMC's innovative" self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups" have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities" incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- Single Stage Trigger
- Standard Curve
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/- .001"
- Easy to install