BUSHNELL ELITE XRS2 4.5-30X50 G3 FDE
Bushnell Elite Tactical XRS II Rifle Scope, 4.5-30X50mm, 34 Main Tube, G3 Reticle, Flat Dark Earth Finish ET46305GZA
Manufacturer part number: ET46305GZA
Availability: 2 in stock
Photo may not represent the actual product
see in cart
Delivering precisely-aimed rounds at extreme distances is a skill honed with practice ? and the proper scope. The XRS II is Bushnell?s flagship optic, crafted to the most exacting standards. ED Prime Glass delivers rich color and contrast, even in low-light conditions. The 4.5-30x zoom and wide 50mm objective lens are designed to acquire targets well beyond 1,000 yards. Making adjustments is a simple and accurate process, with a lock windage turret and an elevation turret featuring a RevLimiter Zero Stop that will not turn past zero. Military, law enforcement and competitive shooters demand precision, and the XRS II delivers.
- Throwhammer Throw Lever - Removable lever enables quick magnification changes.
- Precise - 10 MILs per revolution on elevation, windage turrets for exact adjustments.
- ED Prime Glass - delivers colorful, high-contrast images in any light
- Locking diopter Maintains scope?s focus, no matter what.
- EXO Barrier - lens coating is moleculary-bonded to the glass, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris
- Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Power x Obj. Lens: 4.5-30X50mm
- Reticle: G3 Illuminated
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi coated
- RainGuard HD: Yes
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Parallax Adjustment: 75 yards to infinity
- Field of View: ft@100yds/m@100m: email@example.com/3.6@30x / firstname.lastname@example.org/1.09@30x
- Weight: 37.8 oz.
- Length: 14.5"
- Eye Relief: 3.74"
- Exit Pupil: 1.6"
- Click Value: in.@100yds/mm@100m: 0.1MIL/Click
- Adj Range: in.@100yds/mm@100m15/9
- Mounting Length: 6.4"
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane