BURRIS XTR III 3.3-18X50 SCR MIL
Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR III Rifle Scope, 3.3-18X50mm Non Illuminated, SCR MIL Reticle, Front Focal Plane, M.A.D. Windage System, .25 MOA, Matte Black Finish 201200
We're sorry but this product is no longer available.
The smaller of the two XTR III models, the 3.3-18x50 model provides huge field-of-view in a relatively compact scope package (13.3").
There are three models in this size, with the SCR reticle in MOA or MIL, and in the SCR2 reticle.
The SCR Mil reticle is ideal for precision competition use. With its extended illumination area, you can engage targets at long distances even in low light.
- 1/2-mil holdover lines
- 2/10-mil and 1-mil windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Mil-based, proprietary Burris design
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Extended center illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances in low light and shadows
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
- Increases speed and precision for wind hold-off and for range estimation and impact measurement
- Model: 3.3-18, SCR MIL
- Reticles: SCR Mil
- Color: Matte Black
- Knob Style: MAD Knobs
- Illumination: No
- Magnification: 3.3-18
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25 mm
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34 mm
- Field of View: 37.7 - 6.8'
- Eye Relief: 3.25 - 4"
- Exit Pupil: 8.6 - 2.7
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA or 1/10 mil
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 120 moa/35 mil
- Windage Adjustment: 55 moa/16 mil
- Parallax/Focus: 25 yd to infinity
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 13.3"
- Weight: 29.8 oz.
- Illumination Control: None
- Illumination Settings: None
- Battery: None