BURRIS XTR III 3.3-18X50 SCR 2 MIL
Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR III Rifle Scope, 3.3-18X50mm Non Illuminated, SCR 2 MIL Reticle, Front Focal Plane, M.A.D. Windage System, .25 MOA, Matte Black Finish 201202
We're sorry but this product is no longer available.
The smaller of the two XTR III models, the 3.3-18x50 model provides huge field-of-view in a relatively compact scope package (13.3"). There are three models in this size, with the SCR reticle in MOA or MIL, and in the SCR2 reticle.
The SCR 2 reticle provides a customer-requested "tree" style reticle. Developed and tested by champion shooters, the SCR 2 reticle provides outstanding information for shot tracking and ranging.
- Model: 3.3-18, SCR2
- Reticles: SCR 2 MIL
- Color: Matte Black
- Knob Style: MAD Knobs
- Illumination: No
- Magnification: 3.3-18
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25 mm
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 34 mm
- Field of View: 37.7 - 6.8'
- Eye Relief: 3.25 - 4"
- Exit Pupil: 8.6 - 2.7
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA or 1/10 mil
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 120 moa/35 mil
- Windage Adjustment: 55 moa/16 mil
- Parallax/Focus: 25 yd to infinity
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 13.3"
- Weight: 29.8 oz.
- Illumination Control: None
- Illumination Settings: None
- Battery: None