BURRIS XTR III 3.3-18X50 SCR 2 MIL
Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR III Rifle Scope, 3.3-18X50mm Non Illuminated, SCR 2 MIL Reticle, Front Focal Plane, M.A.D. Windage System, .25 MOA, Matte Black Finish 201202
Manufacturer part number: 201202
Availability: 17 in stock
Photo may not represent the actual product
see in cart
The smaller of the two XTR III models, the 3.3-18x50 model provides huge field-of-view in a relatively compact scope package (13.3"). There are three models in this size, with the SCR reticle in MOA or MIL, and in the SCR2 reticle.
The SCR 2 reticle provides a customer-requested "tree" style reticle. Developed and tested by champion shooters, the SCR 2 reticle provides outstanding information for shot tracking and ranging.
- Model: 3.3-18, SCR2
- Reticles: SCR 2 MIL
- Color: Matte Black
- Knob Style: MAD Knobs
- Illumination: No
- Magnification: 3.3-18
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25 mm
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 34 mm
- Field of View: 37.7 - 6.8'
- Eye Relief: 3.25 - 4"
- Exit Pupil: 8.6 - 2.7
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA or 1/10 mil
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 120 moa/35 mil
- Windage Adjustment: 55 moa/16 mil
- Parallax/Focus: 25 yd to infinity
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 13.3"
- Weight: 29.8 oz.
- Illumination Control: None
- Illumination Settings: None
- Battery: None