AGM Global Vision Taipan TM19-384, Thermal Imaging Monocular, 12 Micron, 384x288 (50 Hz), Black 3092451003TA91
Manufacturer part number: 3092451003TA91
Due to the manufacturer's pricing policy you must request a quote to see our price.
The Taipan handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 384×288 infrared detector and a 1280×960 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation" highest temperature target tracking" distance measurement" Wi-Fi hotspot" and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling" law enforcement" searching and rescuing" drug enforcement" anti-smuggling" criminal seizing" hiking" travel" and hunting" etc.
- 384×288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1280 × 960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
- More than 7.5 hours continuous running (with Wi-Fi hotspot function off)